East London Chamber of Commerce (incorporating Docklands Business Club) is the local membership for the local business with a number of membership benefits designed to support the growth of your business.
As a local branch of London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), membership with East London Chamber of Commerce (ELCC) offers your business access to several thousand businesses across the capital. But there are many more benefits to joining the local membership that matters.
- Membership, by association with London Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Access to several thousand businesses across London
- A range of networking events each month from across the Chamber network
- Create your own marketing list through your online access to the London Chamber of Commerce Membership Directory
- Discounted mailing lists: we have teamed up with Market Location Ltd to bring you 25% off their high quality mailing lists
- Free use of city based members lounge with guest, digital and cafť facilities
- Free legal advice helpline, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Use of the East London Chamber of Commerce logo on your website and marketing material
- International trade business support and advice
- Opportunities to raise your profile in the East London Chamber of Commerce eNewslink
- Free access to LCCI Member Offers through the Members Zone of our website
PREMIER PLUS MEMBERSHIP
An upgrade to Premier Plus status adds even more benefits
- Over 100 additional events either free or discounted
- Up to eight hours of free information services annually
- Overseas trade opportunities and export advice. Discounted export documentation
- One free advertorial space per year in London Business Matters magazine reaching 18,000 readers
- Access to special interest groups: e.g. Asian Business Association, Defence and Security, Hospitality, Property and Construction
Download our brochure on the benefits of membership. To chat through how becoming a member of East London Chamber of Commerce (incorporating Docklands Business Club) can help your business contact us on T: +44 (0)20 7203 1964 or E: email@example.com.